Step 1. Power on
Press and hold the “power” button to start. The air pump automatically shut down without any operation in 3 minutes in power on state.
Step 2. Choose Mode
Five modes are applicable. Press “power” button can be switched between the following five scenarios. Please select the correct air press mode before inflation.
- No mode:The preset pressure can be adjusted freely. Press and hold “-” key can switch between psi/bar (the value and unit can be memorized), Adjustable range:3-150psi
- Bicycle mode：Default 45 psi, Adjustable range:30-65psi
- Motorcycle mode：Default 2.4 bar, Adjustable range:1.8-3.0bar
- Automobile mode：Default 2.5bar, Adjustable range:1.8-3.5bar
- Ball mode：Default 8 psi, Adjustable range:4-16psi
Step 3. preset value adjustment
Select a mode, press “+” or “-” to adjust preset value. When adjusting the preset pressure value, the digital flashing indicates the target pressure adjustment status, long digital light indicates real-time pressure.
Step 4. Start inflation
Press “M” to start inflation. Digital displays real-time tire pressure during inflation. 75-80 dB noise will be generated during inflation, please payattentionto protect.Thepumpand air tube will generate high temperaturewhenworking
continuously for a long time, please avoid prolonged touching with hands.
Step 5. Stop inflation
When the air pressure reaches the preset value, the pump will stop inflation automatically. Press any key to stop inflation during inflation.
Step 6. Power off
Press and hold the “power”button to shut down. The air pump will automatically shut down without any operation in 3 minutes.